I AM BACK!

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Yesterday, I thought I lost my blog forever. Technically, it did got lost. I have been blogging at www.littlemisshoney.com since 2013 but 2 days ago, my blog site crashes. The screen flashed - Critical Error. I reached out to GoDaddy several times. They told me to check in after 30 minutes to 1 hour and my site will back up. I waited for 24 hours. www.littlemisshoney.com is not yet back on. I called them again and realized that they can't fix it. So I have to decide yesterday with heavy heart to say goodbye to my beloved 14 years old blog. I told the GoDaddy technician to delete my website hosting. 


Since yesterday, I was thinking of starting a new blog at either blogger (blogspot) again or wix. I been coming up of new names for a new url. I tried to open a blogger window and I connected with my google account. Lo and behold, my old blog prior to my migration to a my custom domain is still here. All the articles and photos from 2009 to early 2013 are still here. I am so delighted! I am currently writing under my littlemisshoney.blogspot. I still have my domain -littlemisshoney.com. I can't bear to lose that. I was surprised that if I sell my domain today. It cost $1,175 already! But I don't think I am going to part with it though.

So here I am blogging in this space again. I have been thinking.... Should I change my blog & url name?

Here are few ideas:

Little Missus Honey - www.littlemissushoney.com

Honey B Inspired Living - www.honeybinspiredliving.com

Honey B Lifestyle - www.honeyblifestyle.com

Or I will stick to Little Miss Honey - www.littlemisshoney.com

I may still be keeping the blogspot.com for now. I am too scare to toggle and probe my old blog and lose the data.

I also deactivated the comment section of the blog because I don't want to attract spam comments which maybe the reason why blog crashed.

I can be reached through my email: littlemisshoneyblog@gmail.com or DM me at my instagram at www.instragram.com/littlemisshoney

Update you soon guys! Bye for now!